Why get involved?
By signing your school up to be involved in the Sainsbury's School Games, you are giving all your students the chance to take part in - and enjoy - competitive school sport.
Find out more about the School Games:
- About the School Games
- What can the School Games do for your school?
- Benefits for your students
- Including every child in the School Games
- Utilising whole school impact with the School Games
What can this website do for you?
Once you have registered for the School Games your school can use this website in a number of ways:
- To create your very own profile page which details your latest School Games news and events
- To view School Games information especially for schools
- To download resources such as guides and manuals
- To download case studies
- To apply for the School Games Kitemark.
Don’t miss out! Register now.
If your school is registered, this website will automatically create a school page for you. You can add blogs, events, school information and even a small gallery of images to this page. To edit your page please login above, or you can view your page now.
Let everyone know about the great work you are doing by creating your own school page. You can add events and game reports to keep your school community updated and active. Simply log in to your dashboard to add and edit information, or find out what your school page looks like to everyone else by searching for your school page now!
All schools, School Games Organisers and Local Organising Committees, registered to this website can post details of School Games events. These events cover Levels 1, 2 and 3 and can be viewed in the What's on section.