A scavenger hunt team activity, with teams racing to explore the play area and find items from a list. Simple to set up, can be played with teams of different sizes, a fun engaging
- Number of participants: Group
- Purpose of activity: Increase pupil physical activity through a fun team game using communication and decision making to collect the items faster than the other team
- Including all pupils: STEP framework included.
- Pupil roles: Participant
- Space: Outdoors. Ensure there is enough space for the teams to travel around with suitable items on the area to be collected.
- Equipment: Wipe clean board, paper for lists, tray / bag / basket for collecting items
We're proud to share the #RediscoverSummer campaign.
Find out more by clicking below and using the School Games network to support you.
Browse related activities
Celebrate the summer with Anna - 10 Minute Shake Up
10 Minute Shake Up activities are Disney themed games that aim to inspire children to have fun, rebuild confidence in being physically acti…
Skip To It
Skip To It uses a range of skipping activities to improve fitness and appeals to a variety of pupils. With individual ropes, pupils explore…