We are looking for young people who have been involved in the School Games and want to share their stories with us through events, podcasts or other School Games opportunities.
We are looking for young people who because of their involvement in the School Games:
- Have become regular volunteers in community sport
- Have become an official or coach at a high level
- Have gone on to represent at a high level in sport
- Now in the PE and School Sport workforce - apprentice, coach, teacher, NGB role, an SGO
- Now work in any other role linked to sport/physical activity e.g. media, journalism, sports physio, health related work
- Found a love of sport/physical activity because the School Games gave them the confidence to try new things
Is this you or do you know a young person who has benefited from the School Games?
Please get in touch with us using the attached form to let us know your story!