Our Vision At Little Parndon we are committed to creating a caring, safe and secure learning environment that inspires, motivates and challenges pupils. We believe our whole community (meaning children, parents, staff, governors, local residents and businesses) should be provided with the opportunity to develop their self-confidence, resilience and independence so they can fulfil their potential and aspirations.
- Provide breadth and balance, ensuring cross curricular links and context for learning
- Provide opportunities for pupils to develop their personal skills, talents and interests through a range of extra curricular activities
- To create an open and transparent school
- To ensure pupils have the key social, academic and creative skills
- To maintain a happy school where every one is valued as an individual
- To ensure equality of opportunities for all whilst remembering individual needs
- To be reflective learners who constantly strive to improve
- For the school, parents and local community to work along side each other in educating our children and one another
- To maintain pupils moral and spiritual development through the school ethos
- To promote and provide the highest academic achievement across the whole curriculum
School Games Mark
Little Parndon Primary Academy achieved Gold award in the most recent year School Games Mark was awarded.
Find your school
Is this your school?
Rapid Fire Cricket
1st July 2022
Rapid-Fire Festivals for Children in Years 3 and 4 8 players per team
Year 6 Rounders
20th June 2022
Best Team Dynamos Cricket Finals Years 5 and 6
17th June 2022
Dynamos Cricket Finals 8 players per team.