Our Vision At Little Parndon we are committed to creating a caring, safe and secure learning environment that inspires, motivates and challenges pupils. We believe our whole community (meaning children, parents, staff, governors, local residents and businesses) should be provided with the opportunity to develop their self-confidence, resilience and independence so they can fulfil their potential and aspirations.
- Provide breadth and balance, ensuring cross curricular links and context for learning
- Provide opportunities for pupils to develop their personal skills, talents and interests through a range of extra curricular activities
- To create an open and transparent school
- To ensure pupils have the key social, academic and creative skills
- To maintain a happy school where every one is valued as an individual
- To ensure equality of opportunities for all whilst remembering individual needs
- To be reflective learners who constantly strive to improve
- For the school, parents and local community to work along side each other in educating our children and one another
- To maintain pupils moral and spiritual development through the school ethos
- To promote and provide the highest academic achievement across the whole curriculum
School Games Mark
Little Parndon Primary School achieved Gold award last year.
Find your school
Is this your school?
Mini-Olympics - Yrs 1/2 (am)
3rd July 2020
Mini-Olympics – Years 1/2 (am) Teams of 12 (if possible - smaller numbers can be catered for) A morning of fun activities where players work in a team to compete against themselves and others at throwing, jumping, running, tagging, dodging, crawling etc... Basically anything goes! Sports Leaders from Church Langley will be on hand to guide the teams through the activities. Please remind athletes to bring a named drinks bottle and clothing suitable for the weather conditions. Spectators are welcome.
Rapid Fire Cricket - Yrs 3/4
2nd July 2020
Rapid-Fire Cricket – Years 3/4 An extended morning of Rapid-Fire cricket fun. Teams of 8 players – maximum squad of 10 Morning of games and re-pooled groups, similar to 3tees but with greater challenge and skill. Winning Team to represent Harlow in the Level 3 County event on Monday 8th July 2020 at Billericay Cricket Club.
3 Tees Advanced - Yrs 1/2
26th June 2020
3 tees Advanced Cricket – Years 1/2 An extended morning of 3 tees cricket fun. Teams of 6 players - maximum squads of 9 New 3 tees rules apply (with the catching and 6 scoring rule) Winning Team to represent Harlow in the Level 3 County event on Monday 8th July 2020 at Billericay Cricket Club.