Please see the resources below for fun, downloadable activities, challenges and lessons that will keep you active whilst at home.
We would love to hear about the how you are keeping active, keep us posted by tweeting us via @rotherhamgames or by emailing us via [email protected]
We have created a fun physical activity planner! See the Tweet thread for your daily options.
Fun Physical Activity Links
- P.E. With Joe’- The Body Coach- Offering daily workout routine for school pupils live on YouTube at 9am https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxW1XT0iEJo0TYlRfn6rYQ
- Youth Sport Trust- PE Home Learning Cards: www.youthsporttrust.org/pe-home-learning
- #This is Pe - fun activities that will educate and entertain children at home created by PE teachers and Yorkshire Sport Foundation : www.youtube.com/playlistlist=PLYGRaluWWTojV3An2WEgsQ4qGFy_91jDL
- Just Dance - pick a dance video, and get dancing! www.youtube.com/channel/UChIjW4BWKLqpojTrS_tX0mg
- Go Noodle - movement and mindfulness videos created by child development experts: www.gonoodle.com/
- KIDZ BOP - Dance along and party in your living room https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKE0Xnj818IDaHvIcRiq0Bg
- BBC Supermovers- active resource which can be used for a range of school subject. www.bbc.co.uk/teach/supermovers
- Cosmic Kids Yoga - a Youtube channel that demonstrates yoga and mindfulness. www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga
- Ready Set Ride - some great tips,safety points and activities to help get children to ride a bike https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/getinvolved/article/20200325-getinvolved-Getting-the-most-out-of-HSBC-UK-Ready-Set-Rid-0
- Your School Games - Resources including Active Championships and NGB Activities https://www.yourschoolgames.com/coronavirus-support/
- Boogie Beebies - Early years foundation stage videos that get younger children up and dancing with CBeebies https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mvsc
- Change 4 Life Disney themed shake ups https://www.nhs.uk/10-minute-shake-up/shake-ups
- Outdoorted- Online videos including content for outdoor learning, personal challenges and community challenges https://www.outdoorted.co.uk/odt-tv
- THE PHYS ED EXPRESS- Physical Activity videos with links to popular tablet apps children are playing such as Among Us, superhero links, lots of content to look through https://www.thephysedexpress.com/among-us-fitness.html?fbclid=IwAR0WyDm37gXbN6FLs9CHm2eT6AecxMDu1EBZ2qbVD94Va_docb8XXmXL9Dg
- HF Active Monopoly.jpg
- Item Scavenger Hunt.jpg
- School Games Challenge.pdf
- Monday 20th - Vertical Jump Home Scale.pdf
- Sunday 26th - Home Pentathlon.pdf
- Virtual athletics pack.pdf
Virtual Athletics Competition WC 18th May
Next week is our virtual Athletics Competition there's a different activity each day! Is your school going to win?
Challenge 100 for Captain Tom Moore's Birthday
It's really easy just pick any activity and complete it 100 times. This is in recognition of Captain Tom Moore who turns 100 tomorrow (30th) and help to celebrate his birthday.
Keep Your Spirits Up Keepy Up Challenge!
YOUR SCHOOL GAMES ORGANISER NEEDS YOU… Join together on 10am on 22nd April to see how many KEEPY UPS we can do across the Country to say KEEP YOUR SPIRITSUP Tweet your videos/photos using: #keepyourspiritsup #StayHomeStayActive @rotherhamgames