We are delighted to announce the Autumn Term shortlist for the 2022/23 School Games Impact Awards!
Designed to celebrate the changemakers within the School Games network, the Impact Awards shine a light on those making a positive difference in young people’s lives and those who inspire others to do the same.
We received amazing entries from all aspects of the network across the country - SGOs, schools, NGBs, and Active Partnerships all got involved.
Thank you to everyone who entered – each and every one of you demonstrated the fantastic work you carry out day-to-day, and we can’t thank you enough. Each entry helps to demonstrate the impact you have on young people.
The shortlist for each category is as follows:
- Commonwealth Games: Katie Prescott (Surrey)
- Development Champions: Hollie Williams (North Solihull)
- Engaging Schools: Laura Rookard (Kent)
- Opportunity Supporters: Lisa Alford & Rebecca Skinner (Devon)
- Secondary School Focus: Susie Stinton (Staffordshire)
- School entry: Mick Troop (Batley Parish CofE JI School)
- Those In Need: Beky Williams & Sarah Milward (Herefordshire & Worcestershire)
Congratulations to all those who were shortlisted! Each shortlisted entry has a bitesize case study you can read in the link found in the right-hand side of this page. We encourage you to read through these case studies and take inspiration on how you can replicate the fantastic impact achieved.
The Spring Term shortlist will be announced in May, and the entry period for the Summer Term closes on 31 July 2023. You can download the entry form here.
We look forward to seeing the next wave of entries and continue to showcase the impact had by the network as a national community!