Valence Primary School
At Valence Primary we aim to create a school where PRAISE is central to our aims.
- Pride in providing quality teaching and learning within a stimulating, challenging, creative and inclusive curriculum.
- Respect, honesty, tolerance and good behaviour are values we foster.
- Achievements are celebrated and built on.
- Independence, confidence, self motivation and pride are encouraged.
- Success and high standards are expected and promoted.
- Enjoyment in learning for everyone.
We recognise the commitment of parents, staff and governors in developing a positive partnership. Our children will be able to learn together, achieve together and belong together and will be well-prepared to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world.
School Games Mark
Valence Primary School achieved Gold award in the most recent year School Games Mark was awarded.
Find your school
Is this your school?
Girls football festival
28th February 2024
Sports hall athletics 3&4
12th February 2024
6th February 2024