The Milton Keynes Schools Sport Partnership work with and support the school staff and pupils within the primary and secondary schools of Milton Keynes, to achieve self-sustaining improvement in the quality of PE and sport in schools.
As COVID-19 restrictions are relaxed we will be offering a mixture of Face2Face events and Virtual festivals. This will enable all schools to have the opportunity for all young people to participate.
Bucks & MK Cup:
Completing weekly In School challenges, schools will compete against each other for the Bucks & MK School Games Cup. Each week a new challenge will be set, aimed at a different year group, which much be completed that week.
The School Games Cup starts on Monday 17th May and runs for 7 weeks (with a break for half term). Links attached and resources below.
•Week 1 - 17th May - 24th May : Year 3
•Week 2 - 24th May - 31st May: Year 5
•Week 3 - 7th June - 14th June: Year 4
•Week 4 - 14th June - 21st June: Year 3
•Week 5 - 21st June - 28th June: Year 4
•Week 6 - 28th June - 5th July: Year 5
•Week 7 - 5th July - 12th July: Year 6
For all other events you can register via your own dashboard via the link https://www.yourschoolgames.com
We will continue with our online platform for personal challenges and team virtual entries.
MK North's SGOs
- DANCE KEY STAGE 3 (CCO).pptx
- DANCE KEY STAGE 2 (CCO).pptx
- DANCE KEY STAGE 1 (CCO).pptx
- Mental Health Support for Students and Parents (1).pdf
- Football Golf Year 3_4 and Year 5_6.pptx
- Football Golf Score Sheet.xlsx
- School Games Framework Questions.pptx
- PMLD Sensory Football.docx
- 1) Cone Pick Up_Treasure Map Retreival.pdf
- 2) Chained 50m Dash_A Daring Escape.pdf