We now have a brand new partnership website at www.westleedsssp.org Please visit the site for all the latest news and information from the West Leeds SSP.
The West Leeds School Sport Partnership (SSP) includes all 44 Schools from Armley, Bramley, Farnley and Pudsey. This consists of 6 High Schools, 36 Primary Schools, 1 Through School and 1 Specialist Inclusive Learning Centre (SILC). We work in partnership with a number of organisations, in particular the Leeds Rhinos Foundation and the Youth Sports Trust. We also aim to work with all key local, regional and national organisations along with local sport clubs to provide the best possible PE, school sport and physical activity offer for the young people of West Leeds.
The partnership is committed to supporting all schools to deliver:
1) High quality PE throughout their school curriculum.
2) School sport events across all school ages and ability ranges.
3) Physical activity opportunities within curriculum time, extra curricular time and out of school settings.
The SSP also provides a comprehensive professional development programme to support school staff.
To support schools in this commitment, the SSP works with four full time staff and one part time member of staff:
Full time staff-
- 1 Partnership Manager
- 3 Cluster Coordinators - covering the Armley / Farnley, Bramley and Pudsey clusters.
Part time staff-
- PE + Physical Activity consultant.
Check out the 'Related Files' section for various ideas and suggestions of Physical Education and Activities that can be completed at home. Also, follow our twitter feed @WestLeedsSSP for further information!
If you have any questions about the work of the West Leeds SSP please contact Charlie Pyatt - [email protected]