Shenley SGO Partnership
The intention of this online profile is to keep you updated with the events and opportunities available within the Shenley partnership. It includes the comprehensive School Games Calendar and a range of links to resources suggesting ways in which you can stay physically active. This is particularly important amid the current Covid-19 pandemic.
Our Twitter page is @ShenleySports, please follow us to see all the successes of the active partnership.
If you use Twitter please add #StayHomeStayActive and #StayInWorkOut to your tweets and add @yourschoolgames also.
Below is the most up to date guidance from the Government regarding PE, Physical Activity and School Sport
Below are a range of links to helpful physical activity resources:
- www.imoves.com - currently free to sign up to. Fantastic range of resources and videos.
- Twitter - @PEatHome1 – Amazing PE related activities that can be done around the house
- Joe Wicks Work Outs - https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1
- Website/App – TopYa - personal fitness/activity challenges
- Youth Sports Trust - Free home learning challenges - https://www.youthsporttrust.org/free-home-learning-resources-0
- Active learning on the BBC - https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/supermovers
You will also see in the related files that there are some activities produced by Chad Vale, Woodhouse and Welsh House Farm about activities that children can do at home. Thanks for sharing!
- Primary Summer games competition handout 2019-2020.docx
- PE Daily Challenge - Woodhouse.docx
- Staying Active While School Is Closed - Chad Vale.docx
- WHFCS KS1 Athletics lesson 1.docx
- WHFCS KS1 Athletics lesson 2.docx
- WHFCS KS1 booklet 1.docx
- WHFCS KS1 booklet 2.docx
- WHFCS KS2 Athletics lesson 1.docx
- WHFCS KS2 Athletics lesson 2.docx
- WHFCS KS2 booklet 1.docx
- WHFCS KS2 booklet 2.docx
- WHFCS Nursery booklet 1.docx
- WHFCS nursery booklet 2.docx