From schools, SGOs, and Active Partnerships, we have compiled all shortlisted Impact Awards entries here as bite-sized case studies to help inspire you on ways to drive the impact the School Games network can have on young people and their community.
The Impact Awards are designed to showcase the changemakers; those making a positive difference in young people’s lives, and those who can inspire others to do the same. We have been overwhelmed reading about the positive change that is happening in schools around the country and to all those who have made an impact.
The shortlisted individuals for the 2023/24 Impact Awards are:
- Summer term 2023: Andy Tennyson (SGO, North Yorkshire)
- Summer term 2023: Mick Troop (SGO, West Yorkshire) and Dan Moody (SGO, Dorset)
Personal Development and Youth Engagement
- Summer term 2023: Helen Tonks (SGO, Birmingham)
Positive Experiences for Targeted Young People
- Summer term 2023: Helen Tyson (SGO, Burnley) and Sue Allsopp (SGO, Bexley)
School Innovation and Impact
- Summer term 2023: Rebekah Johnson (Teacher, Our Lady Queen of Heaven Catholic Primary School, West Sussex)
Secondary School Engagement and Transition
- Summer term 2023: Marie Ewing (SGO, Middlesbrough)
Young Person Impact
- Summer term 2023: Cathy Robinson (SGO, Wigan)
You can read all of the shortlisted case studies, along with the shortlisted case studies since 2021/22, via the links to the right-hand side of this page.