Badminton is the nations number one racket sport with over a million people playing each month. We have many popular age-specific programmes that welcome you onto court, regardless of age or ability guaranteeing an experience you can trust and enjoy.Continue reading
Getting involved in Badminton
- Racket Pack ‘smash’ Festival format (7+)
- Racket Pack ‘Tink and Flo’ Tournament format (7-11)
- Racket Pack KS1 Lesson Plan Module
Link to Badminton England’s online resource hub with lesson plans, technical resources, teacher training opportunities and much more - Badminton England Resource Hub
- National Schools Championships
- Intra school competition resources - NSC Intra-school competition and Rally points scoring guide.
- Link to Badminton England’s online resource hub with KS3 and KS4 lesson plans, technical videos, qualifications, rules and scoring support, and much more - Badminton England Resource Hub
- Secondary Smash up! Lesson 1
Activities to do at home
For all our ‘Return to Play’ guidance, which is regularly updated, please visit our website here.
We have also adapted our Primary Offer (The Racket Pack) to include a socially distanced module to support at home learning.
Badminton England actively supported National School Sport Week at Home as part of our continued commitment to PE and School sport. In these challenging times, it is more important than ever that our young people are active. To support this we have lots of exciting daily activities and challenges for young people and families to take part in through our online Badminton England Resource Hub. Here are a few examples you can try at home;