Delivering Between the Gates is a fun challenge activity where the target gates get narrower after each New Kurling Stone delivery
- Number of Participants: Group
- Purpose of the activity: Increase pupil activity through personal challenge within team play
- Including all pupils: STEP framework included
- Pupil Roles: Participant, Leader, Official
- Space: Ensure the space is suitable for small groups delivering kurling stones through gates from a distance
- Equipment: New Age Kurling Stones, cones, markers, skittles, adjustable pusher and ramp (if required)
We're proud to share the #RediscoverSummer campaign.
Find out more by clicking below and using the School Games network to support you.
Browse related activities
Commercial Street Dance Routine
UDOIT Dance Foundation aim to inspire, engage and empower children and young people through street dance, making sure all opportunities are…
Rounders - Bowl and Run Relay
This is a group based activity for 6-8 children and is aimed at children from 6yrs upwards. The equipment needed is one ball per team. Th…