Target Golf is an exciting competitive activity and is different each time it is played! Using a variety of equipment to create a ‘golf’ course, the aim is for pupils to get round the course in the least number of throws possible. Extra shots are added when bunkers or water hazards are landed in. Using a range planning, decision making and creative skills this game is fun and challenging.
- Number of participants: Group/pair/individual
- Purpose of activity: Increase pupil physical activity through a golf style throwing game. Aiming to reach all the ‘holes’ in the least number of throws possible.
- Including all pupils: STEP framework included.
- Pupil roles: Participant
- Space: Outdoors. Ensure the space is suitable for the number of players, with space around the course if the beanbags/balls miss the target.
- Equipment: A variety of objects to create the course i.e. Boxes, hoops, rope, string, marker cones, benches, flat markers, buckets. A range of throwing objects i.e. beanbags, balls, koosh balls, Frisbee, paper & pen for recording scores.
We're proud to share the #RediscoverSummer campaign.
Find out more by clicking below and using the School Games network to support you.
Browse related activities
10 Minute Shake Up - Rebuild the Casita
10 Minute Shake Up activities are Disney-themed games that aim to inspire children to have fun, rebuild confidence in being physically acti…
Duck and dodge like Captain America - 10 Minute Shake Up
10 Minute Shake Up activities are Disney themed games that aim to inspire children to have fun, rebuild confidence in being physically acti…