Downloadable PDF (e.g. resource card, lesson plan)
Three different aiming games using buckets or small bins/boxes as targets. Creating a pyramid to aim at, targets at different distances or targets as goals to reach, Hot Shots activities are simple to set up, can be adapted to suit differing needs, is great fun and a great way to develop the accuracy of rolling or throwing skills.
- Number of participants: group/pair/individual
- Purpose of activity: Increase pupil physical activity through a fun target challenge activity with opportunities to practise and develop accurate rolling and throwing-both underarm and over arm.
- Including all pupils: STEP framework included.
- Pupil roles: Participant
- Space: Indoors/Outdoors. Ensure the space is suitable for the number of players and away from other games.
- Equipment: A variety of buckets, bins, boxes, balls, bean bags
Browse related activities
Find your way back like Forky - 10 Minute Shake Up
10 Minute Shake Up activities are Disney themed games that aim to inspire children to have fun, rebuild confidence in being physically acti…
An exciting target activity, with the aim of being the first to knock the target ball over the oppositions line. Using rolling and throwing…
We're proud to share the #RediscoverSummer campaign.
Find out more by clicking below and using the School Games network to support you.