We are excited to announce the Spring term shortlist for the 2022/23 School Games Impact Awards!
Designed to celebrate the changemakers within the School Games network, the Impact Awards shine a light on those making a positive difference in young people’s lives and those who inspire others to do the same.
We received amazing entries from all aspects of the network across the country, with SGOs, schools, NGBs, and Active Partnerships all getting involved.
Thank you to all who entered - every entry showcases the fantastic work you carry out day-to-day, and demonstrates the impact you have on young people.
The shortlist for each category is as follows:
- Commonwealth Games: Shane German (North Somerset SGO area)
- Development Champions: Dan Klinger (Roundwood Park SGO area)
- Engaging Schools: Nick Miller (Southfields SGO area)
- Opportunity Supporters: Penny Moorfield (Warrington SGOs)
- Secondary School Focus: James Loney (Birmingham Yardley SGO area)
- School entry: Steve Wilkinson (Berwick Academy)
- Those In Need: Emma Gardner (Whitecross SGO area)
Congratulations to all those who were shortlisted!
Each shortlisted entry has a bitesize case study you can read in the link found in the right-hand side of this page. We encourage you to read through these case studies and take inspiration on how you can replicate the fantastic impact achieved.
We look forward to seeing the next wave of entries and continue to showcase the impact had by the network as a national community! To enter into the Impact Awards, download the entry form here.