At St Oswald’s we aim to promote a learning community based on the Gospel values of love, trust and respect where the achievements of everyone are recognised and celebrated.
Living, Learning and Loving together with Christ.
This vision is to be shared by all the school community through the following ways:
- To be committed to honesty and responsibility in all relationships.
- To provide a rich, exciting and stimulating curriculum which challenges every pupil to achieve their maximum potential.
- To create a family ethos with a caring and welcoming atmosphere that gives us all a sense of belonging.
- To provide a calm, safe environment for every person to grow, learn and feel valued.
- To provide each individual with the life skills necessary to become a responsible citizen, committed to the church.
- To provide opportunities to form links with local, national and international communities, developing our understanding of the world beyond our school.
School Games Mark
St Oswald's RC Primary School achieved Gold award in the most recent year School Games Mark was awarded.
Find your school
Is this your school?
28th September 2021
ESFA Cup - Newcastle Round
21st June 2021
As part of National Sports Week, we will be taking part in Tyne and Wear School Games ACTIV5.
School Games / All Stars Yr 3/4 Mixed Tag Rugby
23rd April 2020
Mixed Year 3/4 all stars tag rugby