At St Oswald’s we aim to promote a learning community based on the Gospel values of love, trust and respect where the achievements of everyone are recognised and celebrated.
Living, Learning and Loving together with Christ.
This vision is to be shared by all the school community through the following ways:
- To be committed to honesty and responsibility in all relationships.
- To provide a rich, exciting and stimulating curriculum which challenges every pupil to achieve their maximum potential.
- To create a family ethos with a caring and welcoming atmosphere that gives us all a sense of belonging.
- To provide a calm, safe environment for every person to grow, learn and feel valued.
- To provide each individual with the life skills necessary to become a responsible citizen, committed to the church.
- To provide opportunities to form links with local, national and international communities, developing our understanding of the world beyond our school.
School Games Mark
St Oswald's RC Primary School achieved Gold award last year.
Find your school
Is this your school?
House Sports Day
11th July 2019
School Sports Day
27th June 2019
7th June 2019
Lee Sterry Sports Football Competition