This profile will provide ideas, links and signposting to resources etc. that will help us all to stay active in the home/garden. I have titled the resources 'Primary', 'Secondary' and 'Adult' etc. to help you choose ones that are age related. Our Twitter page is @BCSGO, please follow us and show everyone how you are keeping active. If you use Twitter please add #StayHomeStayActive and #StayInWorkOut to your tweets and add @yourschoolgames also.
Useful links for FREE resources and ideas (have a look at the updates below also):
- Fun activities and active learning - https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/supermovers
- Joe Wicks Work Outs - https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1
- Fun dance ideas - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=just+dance
- More dance ideas - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=zumba+kids
- Free fun activities for teachers to keep children happy & healthy, physical activity games, resources and movements ideas, active learning at home and the classroom for ages 4-11 years https://imoves.com/imovement
- Ideas and tips to get families moving indoors and 10 minutes shake up games https://www.nhs.uk/change4life/activities/
- KIDDO provides information, resources and skills for parents and teachers to get kids moving and build physical literacy and physical activity skills for life for children age 3-8. https://kidsactivitiesblog.com/62829/active-indoor-games
- 250+ Active Maths & English activities to support your children’s learning in an active, fun and engaging way https://www.teachactive.org/2020/03/teach-active-homework-free-for-parents
Good luck and stay safe.
School Games Organiser
Bishop Challoner Catholic College