Three fun team-building activities developing communication, negotiation and decision making skills. Working together and using good body control to achieve the active challenges. ·
- Number of participants: Group
- Purpose of activity: Increase pupil physical activity through fun team building activity.
- Including all pupils: STEP framework included.
- Pupil roles: Participant
- Space: Indoors/Outdoors. Ensure there is enough space for the size of the group, to be played safely
- Equipment: Get in a line activity – rope, caterpillar mat, Hoop-in-hand activity – hoops.
We're proud to share the #RediscoverSummer campaign.
Find out more by clicking below and using the School Games network to support you.
Browse related activities
A scavenger hunt team activity, with teams racing to explore the play area and find items from a list. Simple to set up, can be played with…
Nudge Up: Jos Buttler ECB, Chance to shine – Batting Challenge
Nudge Up: Batting challenge is a fun cricket activity where pupils try to keep the ball under control, using a bat or alternative equipment…