Archery inclusive format is a competition which enables pupils with and without SEND to participate as a team, following Archery GB rules.
- Number of Participants: Group
- Purpose of Activity: Increase pupil activity through inclusive competitive participation
- Including all pupils: STEP framework included
- Pupil roles: Participant, Leader
- Space: Indoors - Ensure the space is suitable for safe distance target shooting with the use of a safety net and rules adhered to
- Equipment: Targets, bows, arrows, quivers for bows
We're proud to share the #RediscoverSummer campaign.
Find out more by clicking below and using the School Games network to support you.
Browse related activities
Commercial Street Dance Routine
UDOIT Dance Foundation aim to inspire, engage and empower children and young people through street dance, making sure all opportunities are…
Polybat develops hand eye coordination and players score by rallying a ball along a table surface to score over an opponents end. Number of…