A target challenge activity for two or more players. Easy to set up, lots of opportunity for self challenge and challenge against others too. How close can you get the ball to the target?
- Number of participants: Group/pair.
- Purpose of activity: Increase pupil physical activity through a fun target challenge activity.
- Including all pupils: STEP framework included.
- Pupil roles: Participant.
- Space: Indoors/Outdoors. Ensure the space is suitable for the number of players.
- Equipment: different coloured balls, rolling chutes (if used), balloon ball/beach ball as the target.
For further help and support
The School Games network are here to support you.
Browse related activities
Bullseye is a simple and fun target activity that can be played in a small space, as an individual, a pair or team. Pupils can create thei…
Rounders - Bowl and Run Relay
This is a group based activity for 6-8 children and is aimed at children from 6yrs upwards. The equipment needed is one ball per team. Th…
Rounders - Shuttle Relay
This is a group activity aimed at 6-8 children aimed at improving children's fitness and running. The equipment needed is one ball and …