Downloadable PDF (e.g. resource card, lesson plan)
Polybat develops hand eye coordination and players score by rallying a ball along a table surface to score over an opponents end.
- Number of Participants: Individual
- Purpose of the activity: Increase pupil physical activity through singles or doubles competition
- Including all pupils: STEP framework included
- Pupil roles: Participant, Leader, Official
- Space: Indoors - Ensure the space is suitable for safe game play
- Equipment: Table tennis table or large flat table, Polybats or table tennis bat/paddle bat, Polybat ball or range of balls eg airflow ball, Polybat sides/clips or tape to secure sides
Browse related activities
Commercial Street Dance Routine
UDOIT Dance Foundation aim to inspire, engage and empower children and young people through street dance, making sure all opportunities are…
Rugby League Skills Challenge library cards
The Rugby League Skills Challenge Library cards are designed for pupils with previous experience of Rugby League. There is a set of challen…
We're proud to share the #RediscoverSummer campaign.
Find out more by clicking below and using the School Games network to support you.