Polybat develops hand eye coordination and players score by rallying a ball along a table surface to score over an opponents end.
- Number of Participants: Individual
- Purpose of the activity: Increase pupil physical activity through singles or doubles competition
- Including all pupils: STEP framework included
- Pupil roles: Participant, Leader, Official
- Space: Indoors - Ensure the space is suitable for safe game play
- Equipment: Table tennis table or large flat table, Polybats or table tennis bat/paddle bat, Polybat ball or range of balls eg airflow ball, Polybat sides/clips or tape to secure sides
We're proud to share the #RediscoverSummer campaign.
Find out more by clicking below and using the School Games network to support you.
Browse related activities
Chance to Shine Skills Challenges
Chance to Shine have developed a set of 'Skills Challenges' across key stages, each of which develops knowledge and application of …
Rounders - Bowl and Run Relay
This is a group based activity for 6-8 children and is aimed at children from 6yrs upwards. The equipment needed is one ball per team. Th…