Sitting Volleyball is a dynamic, exciting game which enables pupils with and without SEND to play as a team with and against each other.
- Number of Participants: Group
- Purpose of Activity: Increase pupil physical activity through team competition
- Including all pupils: STEP framework included
- Pupil roles: Participant, Leader, Official
- Space: Indoors - Ensure the space is suitable for team play
- Equipment: markers, net or bench, beach ball
We're proud to share the #RediscoverSummer campaign.
Find out more by clicking below and using the School Games network to support you.
Browse related activities
Duo Street Dance Challenge
UDOIT Dance Foundation aim to inspire, engage and empower children and young people through street dance, making sure all opportunities are…
Rugby League Skills Challenge library cards
The Rugby League Skills Challenge Library cards are designed for pupils with previous experience of Rugby League. There is a set of challen…