Boccia In the Scoring Zone is a fun target activity which can be played as a team challenge.
- Number of Participants: Group
- Purpose of activity: Increase pupil physical activity and thinking skills through developing accuracy and tactical play Including all pupils: STEP framework included
- Pupil Roles: Participant, Leader
- Space: Indoor - Ensure the space is suitable for propelling objects onto a target zone
- Equipment: Boccia balls, beanbags, floor target zone mat, hoops, chairs, ramp
We're proud to share the #RediscoverSummer campaign.
Find out more by clicking below and using the School Games network to support you.
Browse related activities
Commercial Street Dance Routine
UDOIT Dance Foundation aim to inspire, engage and empower children and young people through street dance, making sure all opportunities are…
Rounders - Bowl and Run Relay
This is a group based activity for 6-8 children and is aimed at children from 6yrs upwards. The equipment needed is one ball per team. Th…