Table Cricket team is a table top version that mirrors all the main elements and rules of cricket
- Number of Participants: Group
- Purpose of the activity: Increase pupil physical activity and thinking skills through fun team play or competition Including all Pupils: STEP framework included
- Pupil Roles: Participant, Leader, Official
- Space: Ensure the space is suitable for team play on tables
- Equipment: Table cricket bat, rebound boards, launcher, balls, or alternatives, table tennis table or large flat tables
We're proud to share the #RediscoverSummer campaign.
Find out more by clicking below and using the School Games network to support you.
Browse related activities
Chance to Shine Skills Challenges
Chance to Shine have developed a set of 'Skills Challenges' across key stages, each of which develops knowledge and application of …
Commercial Street Dance Routine
UDOIT Dance Foundation aim to inspire, engage and empower children and young people through street dance, making sure all opportunities are…