Goalball Challenges offer an introduction to team play by developing skills linked to the game of Goalball; 3 challenges to support shooting accuracy, attacking, defending
- Number of Participants: Group
- Purpose of the activity: Increase pupil physical activity through fun, skill development activities and team challenges
- Including all Pupils: STEP framework included
- Pupil roles: Participant, Official
- Space: Indoors - Ensure the space is suitable for skill practice (rolling ball at targets) and modified game play
- Equipment: Gym mats, bell balls, large soft balls, tactile lines/markers, eyeshades (optional), cones
We're proud to share the #RediscoverSummer campaign.
Find out more by clicking below and using the School Games network to support you.
Browse related activities
Chance to Shine Skills Challenges
Chance to Shine have developed a set of 'Skills Challenges' across key stages, each of which develops knowledge and application of …
Commercial Street Dance Routine
UDOIT Dance Foundation aim to inspire, engage and empower children and young people through street dance, making sure all opportunities are…