RESOURCES CAN BE FOUND
- In the files section on this page
- In the updates section below
- On the PEDSSA website .
- On the Active Dorset Website
- On the Youth Sport Trust YouTube channel.
If you have questions or require help accessing resources please email
- Katrina Cole
- Email : [email protected]
Please contact me if you , as a parent, or as a teacher need any help with PE resources during Lockdown 3.
East Dorset's SGOs
- ACTIVITY SNAKES AND LADDERS.pdf
- Interactive Fitness Game.pdf
- UNO CATCHING SKILLS GAME.pdf
- UNO FITNESS GAME.pdf
- HoH Football Festival for Schools (1) (1).pdf
- Primary Home Activity booklet. .pdf
- Virtual gym 3.pdf
- Active Minutes planner.pdf
- primary skipping challenge.pdf
- DANCE - DSG COMPETITION.pdf
- Primary Home Activity 2nd booklet 2021.pdf
- lockdown list East Dorset.pdf
Dorset , in partnership the Dan the Skipping Man , are challenging all ages to skip !
Lockdown 3 !
I will be helping teachers , via this site, provide activities for pupils at home during Lockdown 3. I will try to create and upload inspiring resources for all to use. #stayactiveathome
YST BUBBLE LEADERSHIP
This resource has been created to provide schools across the UK with guidance to support the implementation of a Bubble Leadership concept for pupils
Have a look at this Interactive Game Board. Get ready to start exercising and dancing whilst dragging your pieces round the Ludo board.
PE at home for KS2 and KS3
This PDF document has all the links and resources you need for PE at home https://www.pedssa.com/pe-at-home-online-resource/