Skip To It uses a range of skipping activities to improve fitness and appeals to a variety of pupils. With individual ropes, pupils explore different ways to skip, using different directions, speeds and creating skipping routines.
- Number of participants: Individual/pairs/groups
- Purpose of activity: Increase pupil’s activity levels through fun individual skipping activities, using a simple skipping rope and changing direction and speed.
- Including all pupils: STEP framework included.
- Pupil roles: Participant.
- Space: Indoors/Outdoors. Ensure there is enough space for pupils to wind their skipping rope without it touching others.
- Equipment: Individual skipping ropes.
We're proud to share the #RediscoverSummer campaign.
Find out more by clicking below and using the School Games network to support you.
Browse related activities
10 Minute Shake Up - Train Like Buzz Lightyear
10 Minute Shake Up activities are Disney-themed games that aim to inspire children to have fun, rebuild confidence in being physically acti…
Black Widow's secret spy mission - 10 Minute Shake Up
10 Minute Shake Up activities are Disney themed games that aim to inspire children to have fun, rebuild confidence in being physically acti…