Please visit our twitter page @Traffordssp for more ideas of how to be active whilst at home!! or for older pupils our instagram account @TraffordSchoolGames
Weekly update e-mails will be sent to all PE subject leaders on a Monday afternoon.
All of the resources on the right of this page are free to download. We encourage you to use and adapt them for your current scenario whether that be home schooling your child or a teacher back in school.
Flixton Girls' SGOs
- That counts - Move More at Home.pdf
- GM SGO Return to School Guidance Keep me moving (1) (1).pdf
- Fitness Monopoly.png
- Random Exercise Machine.xlsx
- Home PE Jumping Dice.pdf
- Home PE Keep on the Move.pdf
- Home PE Rolling Penalties.pdf
- Home PE Standing Long Jump 2.pdf
- Home PE Standing Long Jump.pdf
- Home PE Battleships .pdf
- Home PE Battleships Level 2.pdf
- Home PE Blast Off.pdf
- Home PE Bowling.pdf
- Home PE Climb the Ladder.pdf
- Home PE Continuous Battleships.pdf
- Home PE Golf Rolling.pdf
- Home PE In the Box.pdf
- Home PE Target Treasure Level 2.pdf
- Home PE Target Treasure.pdf
- Home PE The Blue Dice.pdf
- Home PE Three in a Row.pdf
- Home PE Top Ten.pdf
- Home PE Treasure Chest.pdf
- Home PE Wacky Races.pdf
- Challenge Activity Tracking Sheet.pdf
- Climb the Mountain Challenge- 60 seconds.pdf
- Catch and Clap- 60 seconds.pdf
- Burpees Challenge- 60 seconds.pdf
- Bunny Jump Challenge- 60 seconds.pdf
- Bean Bag Throw Challenge - 60 seconds.pdf
- Around the World Challenge - 60 seconds.pdf
- Air Balloon Challenge- 60 seconds.pdf
- GM Stay Home Menu V2.docx
- Weekly Bulletin 6 April.docx
- PJ_MASKS_RESOURCE_PACK_V9_NC_compressed (1).pdf
- Bulletin 14th April.docx
- GM Stay Home Interactive Weekly Planner (2).docx
- Trafford SSP Pentathlon Challenge (1).docx
- 13. Personal Challenge Info Sheet.docx.pdf
Competition Format - term 1
Due to the ongoing Corona Virus restrictions term 1 competitions will be delivered virtually. This will then be reviewed at Christmas time.
GM Schools Network Schools support document
The Greater Manchester School Games Organisers have pulled together a guidance and support document to help Schools to incorporate physical activity into their daily routine once the partial re-opening begins after half term.
Girls Football Resources for Schools
The website has been designed to help schools to mainstream girls' football in the PE curriculum, provide opportunities for girls to participate, lead and compete in girls' football and maximise inspiration from major women’s football events.
School Games badges to be won!
Head over to our twitter page @TraffordSSP to view the challenges for your chance to win a School Games badge.
Topya Active Championships are now live!!!!
Get involved in the Topya Active Championships whilst at home. Simply download the free app to join in. This is open to all Primary and Secondary aged pupils.