Downloadable PDF (e.g. resource card, lesson plan)
This individual activity uses the circus skill of juggling to inspire pupils to develop coordination and control, using balls/beanbags/scarves etc. The activity starts with the basics and develops the skill f juggling, encouraging pupils new to juggling to have a go.
- Number of participants: Individuals.
- Purpose of activity: Increase pupil’s activity levels through engaging juggling activities, helping to develop the skills needed to juggle 2 or more objects.
- Including all pupils: STEP framework included.
- Pupil roles: Participant.
- Space: Indoors/Outdoors. Ensure there is enough space for pupils to throw the objects high without being obstructed and space around each pupils for any falling objects.
- Equipment: beanbags, scarves, balls, juggling hoops.
Browse related activities
10 Minute Shake Up - Antonio's Jaguar Race
10 Minute Shake Up activities are Disney-themed games that aim to inspire children to have fun, rebuild confidence in being physically acti…
Protect Olaf's nose - 10 Minute Shake Up
10 Minute Shake Up activities are Disney themed games that aim to inspire children to have fun, rebuild confidence in being physically acti…
We're proud to share the #RediscoverSummer campaign.
Find out more by clicking below and using the School Games network to support you.