A circular team activity using space hoppers/Swiss balls to sit on in order to develop core stability and using passing skills with balls or beanbags. This activity works well with numbers of 3 pupils or more.
- Number of participants: Group
- Purpose of activity: Increase pupil’s core stability and balance with an exciting bean bag/ball passing game while seated on space hoppers. The team work together the get the bean bag/ball right around the circle without wobbling or dropping it.
- Including all pupils: STEP framework included.
- Pupil roles: Participant.
- Space: Indoors/Outdoors. Ensure there’s enough space for each pupil to of the activities to be played safely · Equipment: Space hoppers, variety of balls/beanbags, Swiss balls.
We're proud to share the #RediscoverSummer campaign.
Find out more by clicking below and using the School Games network to support you.
Browse related activities
10 Minute Shake Up - Elsa's snowball stash
10 Minute Shake Up activities are Disney themed games that aim to inspire children to have fun, rebuild confidence in being physically acti…
Inclusive Street Dance Session
UDOIT Dance Foundation aim to inspire, engage and empower children and young people through street dance, making sure all opportunities are…