Primary Sea Battle is a fun target game which helps to develop throwing accuracy and teamwork.
- Number of participants: Group
- Purpose of activity: Increase pupil activity through fun team play
- Including all pupils: STEP framework included
- Pupil roles: Participant, Leader, Official
- Space: Indoors - Ensure the space is suitable for throwing soft items safely at a target
- Equipment: Gym mats, hoops, cones, beanbags
We're proud to share the #RediscoverSummer campaign.
Find out more by clicking below and using the School Games network to support you.
Browse related activities
Cricket at Home
The Chance to Shine 'Cricket at Home' series has been developed to support children to stay active if they are not in schools. Each…
Leap like Bo - 10 Minute Shake Up
10 Minute Shake Up activities are Disney themed games that aim to inspire children to have fun, rebuild confidence in being physically acti…