Level 2 & Level 3
Level 2/3 Primary & Secondary Sport Formats
Each inter-school resource below contains information on the priority competitions for that particular sport and activity cards to support those competitions. Please click on the links below to access the formats for the following sports:
Some of these have now been updated in preperation for the 2015/16 academic year. To find out what's changed, click here.
- Badminton Part One (updated for 2015/16)
- Badminton Part Two (updated for 2015/16)
- Boccia (updated for 2015/16)
- Cricket (updated for 2015/16)
- New Age Kurling
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Sailing & Windsurfing
- Tennis (updated for 2015/16)
- Table Tennis (updated for 2015/16)
- Table Cricket
- Volleyball (updated for 2015/16)
- Wheelchair Basketball
INCLUSIVE SPORT FORMATS
The School Games Inclusive sports formats have been created to enable Special Education Needs/disabled (SEND) and non-SEND pupils from mainstream schools to compete against each other.
To further ensure that competitions within the School Games are as inclusive as possible, a bespoke project has been designed to help drive and increase opportunities for young disabled people.